Saturday, August 30, 2008

Miley Sue...we love you!!




Miley Sue is almost three months old now, and she had her check-up a few weeks ago. She now weighs in at 11.4 lbs., and has put on a whole inch and a half in height (22.5 inches!) Must be all that yummy Mommy's milk! She is definately a diva...loves her hair washed and being cuddled. She gets mightly angry when you dare put her down! I don't remember the boys being as...OPINIONATED (that's a good word for it) as little bitty ones. Miley Sue is definately opinionated, judging by the attitude she puts in her cries and squeals. World look out!


Sammy and Jake fight over who is her "bes' fren'" and like to hold her as much as Mom lets them. (They tend to forget she's not a doll.) Sammy finally calls her "she", we had issues with the pronouns for awhile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you guys have a blog. I love the pictures. Your kids are way too cute! And I love the myth adventures. The screw in the nose - wow. I'm glad mine don't have the finger dexterity or coordination to pull that off yet. Oh, the things I have to look forward to. Thanks for sharing!