This is just a quick post asking everyone to say a prayer for my friend Jody N. and her family. They are vacationing in California and their 15 month old little girl Savannah spiked a temperature, suffered a seizure and is now in a coma. I am asking everyone who follows our blog, friends and family to keep little Savannah in your prayers. I believe in the power of prayer and know that if we all unite and lend our thoughts, hearts and voices and ask in faith that we can assail heaven and work miracles!
Please pray for the Neeley family and keep them in your thoughts during this time. My thanks and love to you all!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Oh I'm so sorry to hear that! We will definitely keep them in our prayers.
I hope things keep improving, I'm so sorry to hear about Savannah. I will keep her and her family in my prayers.
Post a Comment