Monday, September 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

Mom and the munchkins... Today is Craig's birthday--36! I just wish I'd met him a whole lot earlier...He's my rock, my light, the air I breathe. Like always...

"You are my sun, my moon,
My starry sky--
Without you, I dwell in
Darkness."

Have a happy one, Sweetheart! We love you!!


3 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for sending your blog address! Happy Birthday Craig! What cute kids! How fun! Love the story about the screw in Jake's nose! We had a similar experience with M except with an eraser minus the $200 Dr. bill and hospital. Glad that it is "all better" now!

Jody Neeley said...

Yay - I am so glad that you guys started a blog! It will be fun to see new pics of your cute family. Happy Birthday Craig! I love the story of Jacob and the screw in his nose, kids sure to keep life interesting, don't they?

Anonymous said...

This is a lot of fun to read this. You two just LOOK LIKE you go together. VERY cute!! Happy B'day, Craig!!! May you have many many many more years of heavenly love and companionship. YES, when it works, "it works!"....and, believe me, it takes WORK. Take care...and God bless!!! Aleta Hansen