
YUUMM COOKIE!!!
Craig caught the boys dipping into the cookie dough bucket, feeding each other a little forbidden fruit! I guess we need to push the healthy food a bit more, seeing how the other day Craig asked Sam what he wanted for dinner and Sam said "ummm, chocolate and coke." !!?? (Trust me, these kids don't get coke, they're wired enough without a stimulant!) Actually, they do pretty well, but their favorite vegetables consist of corn on the cob and french fries (if those count as a vegetable). Sigh. Maybe one of my kids will turn out liking tomatoes, squash, olives, fish--despite Craig's best efforts. Oh well, a girl can dream, right??

The kids were clowning around with the sunglasses the other day before the storm hit. It brings to mind the 80's song "My future's so Bright, I gotta wear shades!"

You know, I think back on the days before they came along...my world must have been very, very boring. Very quiet. Very clean. Very colorless. Very serious. Very very very boring.
Even though they make life a hot mess of mayhem and foolishness sometimes, I wouldn't trade any minute for anything in this world. (My apologies to Niecey Nash). I JUST LOVE MY FAMILY!! (oh yeah, the recipe's been updated, check it out!)











3 comments:
I'm glad you put a comment on my blog, I didn't know you had one! Miley is so adorable! Haha, I love the cookie dough picture, what little rascals! I'll add you to my list so I can stay updated on how you're doing!
I love the cookie song that went along with your post! I agree with you life before kids was boring, sometimes I crave to be bored, to do nothing, but I would not give up the chaos of kids for anything! I like the recipe on the bottom idea, I will have to try it out!
I to often wonder what we did before Lucas was around. What in the world did we do with all of our free time???? Very Very boring I agree!!!
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment