Saturday, October 11, 2008

Catching Up Stuff

Hi Y'all! Sorry it's been so long since we've updated, but you know what happens when you're having fun! Actually, there's been a lot of changes lately in our lives, so it's been pretty crazy. I think that last time I mentioned that Craig's hours were changing, which they have, and he now works 4 10 hour shifts a week. It actually ends up being more, though, since he's a one man show doing wound care at SDCH and a couple of days a week he ends up having to wait for a doctor to do his thing. We also have news that our ward was split a few Sundays ago and today we get to meet for the first time. It's a bummer, though, because only a few families followed us into the new ward and our new chapel is now 1.5 miles away, across two very busy streets, so we miss our old building just a street away. I keep having to remind myself that it's the true church and not the true ward, but we miss all our friends. And Sammy was just getting warmed up to his primary teacher, too. Craig and I saw Body Worlds in Salt Lake last week and HIGHLY recommend it. It was very cool. It's so amazing how incredible the body is. I have many questions for the celestial committee, but there is no doubt in my mind that our bodies are examples of divinity. I echo the sentiment that Abraham Lincoln said so eloquently: "I know not how a man looks into the heavens and says there is no God."


Miley had her 4 month check up, she's now 13.2 lbs, and 23.5 inches long! She's put on another inch of height and is right in the 60th percentile. She laughs, giggles, squeals, "talks" to Mom and Sammy at any time, holds her head up like she's done it forever, and loves toys. She's definately a girl, 'cause she LOVES to look at and play with jewelry. (Gotta have that Bling!) She tried cereal this week for the first time, too. I'm not too sure it was a hit.

2 comments:

Nicolle said...

SO adorable! Looks like you had a good time at the birthday party! Wound care at sdch?!?!?! icky.....I don't know what's worse wound care or working with Rosenbluth :) Hee hee just kidding! Glad to hear all is well.

US Navy Sailor said...

She is so adorable, I really miss you guys!